Dubai, as a travel destination, is invariably on every traveller’s bucket list. And this is because Dubai proffers exactly what the travelling eyes may desire to relish.
Dubai, as a travel destination, is invariably on every traveller’s bucket list. And this is because Dubai proffers exactly what the travelling eyes may desire to relish. But it is also a fact that Dubai is an expensive place, and it can get exorbitant for you if the currency conversion rate soars.. Now, it is impossible that if you’re going to Dubai, you won’t shop and dine! But the prices go through the roof at the Dubai malls. But if you have a prepaid forex card, it may help you to save some money. And who doesn’t want to save money at the end of the day, right?
So, before you get to the point of booking the flights to the city of gold, why don’t you go through this article that will help you to bring down the total expenditure so that you can ensure an enjoyable sojourn for yourself!
Take a look –
- Many people deem the concept of purchasing foreign currency beneficial. Some consider traveller’s cheque as a more favourable option. While some others think that the debit and credit cards are the best. But did you know that as opposed to all these options, a forex card invariably offers better and cheaper exchange rates compared to currency notes! They provide the best foreign exchange rates.
- One of the significant attributes of a forex card is that it is immune to the inevitable currency fluctuations. Therefore, irrespective of the amount you load into the card, you do not need to agonize over the market fluctuations in the USD – INR rate of exchange. The amount loaded on the card will remain as it is, and you may, unconcernedly, carry out any financial transaction.
- Another benefit of a travel card is that it is a multi-currency card. So, in case you consider hopping from UAE to some other neighbouring nation(s), the forex card will make your life easier. And no matter whichever country you visit, the forex exchange rate will never fluctuate. You may use the same card across all the other countries you intend to visit, as they are accepted everywhere.
- Keeping abreast of all the financial transactions carried out is the sign of a cautious and wise traveller. And when you are travelling in a foreign land, your sense of vigilance will automatically turn up by a few notches. This is where a forex card will come in to play a consequential role. A prepaid forex card, being PIN-protected, will always keep you posted on all the real-time financial transactions taking place on your card. It will send you alerts and notifications so that even a smidgen of discrepancy does not go unnoticed.
- You probably know that credit, as well as debit cards, levy additional charges every time they are swiped at a point-of-sale counter. But if you carry out your transaction using a prepaid forex card, you will not have to bear any additional charge. In the same vein, you will not be charged on any ATM withdrawal as and when you use a forex card.
- Today, it is a matter of concern to carry cash along on a trip. The possibilities of money loss are manifold, hence the increasing inclination towards the usage of plastic money. You may think that a traveller’s cheque can be a good alternative to the cash. But the inevitable problem with a traveller’s cheque is that you need to factor in an unconscionable amount of time waiting at the counter of a business establishment or bank in order to accept the cheque so that you may encash your money for use. The matter may worsen if you discover that there are no banks close by, smacking of further waste of your invaluable vacation time. On the other hand, a forex card will simply let you load money so that you can swipe it at any ATM and withdraw local currency at any time.
We hope these points are self-explanatory enough to aid you to make informed decisions about the financial aspect of your future trips. In fact, not just in case of your upcoming trip to Dubai, but also in cases of other international trips, as well as multi-country trips, you may be able to limit your overall expenditure to an acceptable figure with the information. In fact, with the money saved through a forex card, you may do a little more harmless shopping!