Yes Bank Cardholders
These Terms and Conditions are for Yes NiYO Card issued to NiYO Cardholders by YES Bank Limited, having its Registered Office at Nehru Centre 9th Floor, Discovery of India, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018 and Finnew Solutions Private Limited a Banking Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at Sigma Technology park, Ground Floor, Alpha Block, Phase 2, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560066.
- I understand that access to any changes/updation in “T&C” would be available on the website only. That all the particulars and information given in the application form (and all documents referred or provided therewith) are true, correct, complete and up to date in all respects.
- I further agree that I would at all times keep contact information including not limited to full name, mailing & non mailing address, mobile & landline numbers and email address updated.
- I also undertake to provide any further information/updated KYC documents that NiYO may require from time to time.
- I agree to indemnify NiYO against any fraud loss or damages suffered by NiYO due to my providing of any incorrect information or failure to communicate any change in such particular/information or provide true and updated documents.
- That NiYO reserves the right to retain the application forms and documents provided herewith.
- I further unconditionally and irrevocably authorise NiYO, to debit my account annually with an amount equivalent to the fees and charges for the issue and use of the NiYo services.
- A Service Tax as determined by the Government of India from time to time is applicable on all Fees, Interest and Other Charges as per relevant and prevailing regulations of the Government of India. The Cardmember will be bound to pay for the same.
- Further, I agree, undertake and authorise NiYO or its associates to make references and inquires which NiYO or its associates consider necessary in respect of or in relation to information in this application/further applications.
- I agree that my employer has full right to reverse an instruction given by them to credit my account for any amount and I will not dispute or hold NiYO responsible for any such debits in my account.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform NiYO immediately on termination of employment with my employer. The benefits applicable to Salary/ Reimbursement account stand to be modified in case of any change in employment. I undertake to inform NiYO in any change of employment and authorise NiYO to my employer details based on such information being received from me or my employer.
- Accounts are subject to verification.
- I have received a copy of schedule of charges/MID. I have read and understood the contents and agree to abide by the same.
- The NiYO card should be used only for lawful, bonafide personal purposes and its use is neither permitted for any money laundering, anti social or speculative activities (including but not limited to investments/ trading in gold, mutual funds, etc) nor to be exploited commercially in the business (e.g. working capital purposes) of the Cardmember.
- Secure transactions where IPIN/OTP/ APIN (ATM Personal Identification Number) has been validated to authenticate cardmember identity prior to completing a Card Not Present (CNP) / Card Present (CP) transaction (as applicable) will be deemed valid. Cardmember will be liable for such transactions. NiYO will not entertain any dispute request towards such secure transactions. Incase of dispute, cardmember would be required to file a complaint with police or appropriate law enforcement authorities and NiYO is committed to provide assistance as required.
- The Cardmember hereby confirms and agrees that the existence of a claim or dispute shall not relieve the Cardmember of his obligation to pay all charges and the Cardmember agrees to pay promptly such charges, notwithstanding any dispute or claim whatsoever.
- NiYO will send you a monthly statement, showing payments and transactions for the month, provided the Card has been active during the said period. The statement would be dispatched by physical mail or email to your mailing address as per our records.
- The Card cannot be used for making payment towards foreign currency transactions.
- I hereby authorise NiYO exchange, share or part with all the information/data provided herein including personal and business information with financial institutions/credit bureaus/ statutory bodies in order to facilitate NiYO to comply with obligations under various applicable laws, regulations and standards. /I shall not hold NiYO responsible for sharing information provided herein for the said purpose.
- The Cardmember accepts that at its sole discretion, NiYO or it’s appointed representatives, may at any time, follow up with him for payment against charges/advances earlier incurred on the Card. The Cardmember also agrees to pay all costs (including legal costs) of collection of all dues, all charges incurred by NiYO for related and incidental matters.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, NiYO shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Cardmember in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of
(a) any defect in any goods or services supplied;
(b) the refusal of any Merchant Partner to honour or accept a Card;
(c) the malfunction of any computer terminal;
(d) the giving of transaction instruction(s) other than by a Cardmember;
(e) any statement made by any person requesting the return of the Card or any act performed by any person in conjunction thereof;
(f) handing over of the Card by the Cardmember to anybody other than designated employees of NiYO;
(g) the exercise by the Bank of its right to demand and procure the surrender of the Card prior to the expiry date exposed on its face, whether such demand and surrender made and/or procured by NiYO or by any person or computer terminal;
(h) the exercise by NiYO of its right to terminate any Card or the Card Account;
(i) any injury to the credit character and reputation of the Cardmember alleged to have been caused by the repossession of the Card and/or any request for its return or seizure of all or any purchases made on the Card or the refusal of any service establishment/mail order establishment to honour or accept the Card;
(j) any misstatement, misrepresentation, error or omission in any details disclosed by NiYO or its agents or representatives;
(k) decline of a charge because of exceeding credit limits or foreign exchange entitlements as prescribed by the Exchange Control Regulations issued by the RBI from time to time, or NiYO becoming aware of the Cardmember exceeding his entitlements;
(l) inability of the Cardmember to withdraw cash at any ATM;
(m) malfunction of any communication or other equipments resulting in the inability of the Cardmember to avail of any facilities or to access any services;
In the event a demand or claim for settlement of outstanding dues from the Cardmember is made either by the Bank or any person acting on behalf of the Bank, the Cardmember agrees and acknowledges that such demand or claim shall not amount to be an act of defamation or an act prejudicial to or reflecting upon the character of the Cardmember, in any manner and the Cardmember absolves NiYO and its employees and officers of all liabilities in this regard.
Lost or Stolen Card
- In the event that the Card is lost or stolen, the occurrence must be reported to Yes Bank and/or its associates or NiYO Customer Care immediately by fastest means of communication and get NiYO Card blocked/hot-listed. The lost or stolen card can promptly be blocked/hot-listed accessing the NiYO Mobile App.
- Should transaction be received by Yes Bank and/or its associates after the Card has been lost or stolen but before receipt of any communication upon the blocking request, you shall be liable for all amounts debited to the NiYO Card.
- You hereby undertake to indemnify Yes Bank and/or its associates fully against any liability (civil or criminal), loss, cost, expenses or damage that may arise due to loss or misuse of the Card in the event that it is lost and not reported to Yes Bank and/or its associates, or lost and misused before Yes Bank and/or its associates is informed. Provided you have in all respects complied with the Terms & Conditions, a replacement Card may be issued at the sole discretion of Yes Bank and/or its associates at the applicable fee.
- If it is determined that you were grossly negligent or fraudulent in the handling of the Card, Yes Bank and/or its associates would not entertain any request for refund / reimbursement of fraudulent usage of the Lost / Stolen Card. If any amount is credited to your NiYO Card wallet based on your representation and / or any information provided by you, Yes Bank and/or NiYO would recover the amount from you without any prior notice. You hereby undertake to indemnify Yes Bank and/or NiYO fully against any liability, loss, cost, expenses, damage that may arise due to your negligent or fraudulent handling of the Card.
- Should you subsequently recover the Card, it cannot be used. Please destroy the Card by cutting it into several pieces through the magnetic strip.
- You can contact Customer Care by Call: 8088611222 (available Monday to Friday, during business hours) or Email: email@example.com
Looking After Your Yes NiYO Card
Following these simple guidelines will ensure that using your Yes NiYO Card is a pleasant experience.
- Treat your NiYO Card in the same way you treat cash. Keep it with you at all time and never leave it unattended.
- Your NiYO Card is for your exclusive use only. It is non-transferrable and also should never be surrendered to anyone other than a designated officer of NiYO and that tooonly after cutting into several pieces through the magnetic strip.
- Never reveal or surrender your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to anyone. Please do not write or leave an evidence of your NiYO Card and never keep a written copy of it in close proximity to your NiYO Card. It is also recommended that you change the PIN to a number of your choice at regular intervals.
- If your Card is lost /stolen, or if you suspect that your Card has been used fraudulently,please contact 8088611222 (available Monday to Friday, during business hours) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to report the loss.
- In case you need your Card to be re-issued or terminated, please send in your request in writing to email@example.com . A replacement Card shall be provided to you at applicable tariff. Upon Card expiry or closure of your account, please cut your NiYO Card into several pieces through the magnetic strip.
- Always ensure that the NiYO Card is swiped in your presence when transacting at merchant establishments.